Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Chronicles of an Angry Girl

Now and then, I check out my friend's blog--->Pure Guy Bashing
I think that describing her as an uptight person would be an understatement, judging from the way she writes.
Got to know her in JC in the basketball team.
She was always the spontaneous one who was always willing to organise events for me, be the one and only crazy cheerleader etc..
Till now, I still think that her mentality is rather childlike and sometimes, naive.
But I like her because she is who she is.
She is a friend with no ill intentions, a team player.
Boisterous yes, always sharing to everybody who her latest crush is..
Someone I love to disturb, someone I can count on.
We are not close. We were never close before.
But, we sure were good teammates.
And I thank God for people like her around me, who never fail to add some cheer into my life.
Especially through her crazy blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home